Video: Stephen A. Smith - Dallas fans a laughing stock

Frozen700

Reaction score
Funny, according to this bald head *** , we needed to sign Dak so bad.

Never listen to people who actually hate the Cowboys. Why would they want you to do something good?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This guy was all hats in on Dallas then bam, total 360. Such a jerk.
Stephen is a disingenuous clown, earning a handsome living as a professional Cowboy-troll. Shannon will recite any script given him. I'd be shocked if Skip wasn't a member of this board...he'd be undetectable. The quality all three share is being tiresome.
So true. At any given chance, Skip will toss Dak under the bus like there's no tomorrow. Literally loathe all 3 of these guys. Media Jokers!

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Think WWE World Wrestling Entertainment, think Jerry Springer show, Kardashians, etc. S.Smith would fit in great at WWE screaming into a mic.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Hey we deserve some of that Smith razzing and so do his precious Eagles.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stephen A is a paid clown and professional heal. His job is literally to antagonize as many people as possible. The cowboys have the largest base of fans and the most interest of any team, so we are a natural target for him.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Stephen A is a paid clown and professional heal. His job is literally to antagonize as many people as possible. The cowboys have the largest base of fans and the most interest of any team, so we are a natural target for him.

Looks like he’s doing a great job at it.

BermyStar

Reaction score
People love to hate us. JJ gives them that ammo every year. I don’t blame anyone who rips us.

Until competency is restored to this organization it will continue. That’s why I don’t care.
JJ should cut them a check. They keep us in the news no matter what we're doing.

johneric8

Reaction score
My family is all about the Cowboys and I was born in houston but moved to north richland hills when I was 6. I started getting into football in my teens, and became enamored by my hometown team.

Anyone laughing at us at this point is something out of my control and could care less about. What would be worse is if we let that kind of talk affect us in anyway. The Cowboys are our team in good times and bad times, the negative chatter is meaningless..

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys deserve this. Not the Dallas Cowboy fans. Put the fans on the field I'd guarantee you see more passion. I was mad at first then started laughing because it was funny. I do feel sorry that us fans have to now face this crap because of the idiot owner and the team he trots out onto the field. Screw Jerry!! Thanks for 26 years of this!

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Look at professional sports. We’re like the Yankees of football in terms of popularity. You know who everyone outside of NY want to lose every year in the baseball playoffs? The Yankees.

Stephen a is just a voice for people to laugh at us. Until we become serious again as a franchise it will continue.

People look for reasons to hate us. The Jones’s give them the ammunition every year. This franchise is a joke. It will continue to be one until we get coaches who being credibility back to the team

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Seeing adults shedding tears during a wild card round loss seems strange to me.

I stopped crying over football games after the Cowboys lost SB XIII to the Steelers. I was 13.
Why is it so wrong to care about something so much that it brings tears to the eye to see it end? You've got a stone-cold heart, congratulations. I don't possess that disposition. I'm a grown man that's not afraid to show I give a damn about something. You will not shame me and my tears.