Video: Stephen A. Smith interviews Troy Aikman

Zordon

Reaction score
Sad to see our Cowboys greats being dragged from show to show to explain away this humiliation. Says this was the most upset he's seen Jimmy (halftime) since he played for him. Says he's probably an announcer for good and no longer interested in working in a NFL FO.

Last edited:

75boyz

Reaction score
Sad to see our Cowboys greats being dragged from show to show to explain away this humiliation. Says this was the most upset he's seen Jimmy (halftime) since he played for him. Says he's probably an announcer for good and no longer interested in working in a NFL FO.

Thanks for sharing.
I enjoyed listening to Troy's perspective.

Sydla

Reaction score
Hey Troy, get ready to call games next year for the exact same team.

Jerry ain't gonna do jack squat. The only change that will come is if Quinn leaves. That's it.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
It was a little unnerving to see Jimmy Johnson's emotional and unrehearsed pep talk from the heart. He was obviously shocked with how the game unfolded.
I think a lot of those 90s legends were attached to the team this year after that Ring of Honor induction. I think all those 90’s ex-Cowboys took it personal not only because of this year but just knowing what’s happened. For the nth time, everyone thought it was the year again. This isn’t just one year, this is a 30 year history of mediocrity in the playoffs. The brand is damaged.