Twitter: Stephen A Smith & Jerry Jones yucking it up before Eagles game

Zordon

Reaction score
How do you feel about the owner of your team befriending someone who calls Cowboys fans "nauseating disgusting creatures"? Do you think the Rooney family would yuck it up with someone who spewed non-stop vitroil of Steelers fans?

We are circus. :facepalm:

mcmvp

Reaction score
How do you feel about the owner of your team befriending someone who calls Cowboys fans "nauseating disgusting creatures"? Do you think the Rooney family would yuck it up with someone who spewed non-stop vitroil of Steelers fans?

Some would call it proof that all he cares about is the air-time for his team and the dollars it brings.......others wouldn't care at all....

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Circus? Nah, more like a business guy doing business things. Thats how this franchise is run which is why it will always be mediocre. I’m too old to root for any other team which probably why I just like watching players around the league. We will probably never win another chip for another 15-20 years. Is what it is.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
One day you will all realize that Stephen A is a paid actor on ESPN. His role is no different then Bryan Cranston being a drug dealer on Breaking Bad. Instead of acting like he's a meth dealer, Stephen A Smith is paid to "ACT" like he hates the Cowboys on his TV show. This is the case in almost all things you see on TELL-A-VISION. Views...all it's about is views. Stephen A Smith "ACTING" as a Cowboy hater brings in VIEWS. That's it. Quit letting stuff like this effect you.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Oh, I just call it more entertainment. /Sarcasm
You could remove the /s.

Fans consider this a sport...owners and media consider it an entertainment business with primary focus on getting the most eyeballs and revenue as possible Above all else.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Is there a reason I should care about anything that Jerry or SAS say or do? I really don't care. Can't stand either one of them as well.

CCBoy

Reaction score

You made a crap load of that...good night. :popcorn: He should have just pulled out a trumpet and did some real jazz!!

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I mean it's all a bit. It's like pro wrestling. Scripted, fake nonsense.

SAS throwing jabs at the Cowboys fan base gives himself more clicks to his platform and it benefits Jerry because the biggest media guy on ESPN is constantly talking Cowboys.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

I think we take this a lot more seriously than they do.
They got it made in the shade!

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Do you really think Jerry cares? Having the Cowboys in the media's mouth keeps Jerry's pockets full. I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry paid all these analysts to talk about the Cowboys constantly.