Stephen A. Smith rants on Cowboys Fans (comedy)

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
I also find it noteworthy that he (and others like him) always mention how the Cowboys are "irrelevant and havent won nothing in 20 years" etc etc. but yet here he (they) are making us relevant by spending this much hate/time on us. Still after all these years of being "irrelevant". He could just speak objectively about us and brush it off easier and spend most of his energy on things he considers relevant after all. But nah he just keeps going and going and going on and on and on with so much vitriol. Its like he is a parody of himself. Self reflecting pool.

Let me know when a team like the Pats (or his sh*ty giants) can do that. I will be waiting a long long long while.

The best way to make cowboyszone irrelevant is to just simply stop talking about us.

BUT LAWD KNOWS THEY CANT!!! HAHAHA

Last edited:

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
It's all about the ratings guys. Smith is just an actor and these comments fire up everyone and the Network love it.

yup fire up the hater crowd and lover crowd. all for profit and viewers. they know exactly who and what draws brings ratings. but skip is still too nice. and his apologetics are weak.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I also find it noteworthy that he (and others like him) always mention how the Cowboys are "irrelevant and havent won nothing in 20 years" etc etc. but yet here he (they) are making us relevant by spending this much hate/time on us. Still after all these years of being "irrelevant". He could just speak objectively about us and brush it off easier and spend most of his energy on things he considers relevant after all. But nah he just keeps going and going and going on and on and on with so much vitriol. Its like he is a parody of himself. Self reflecting pool.

Let me know when a team like the Pats (or his sh*ty giants) can do that. I will be waiting a long long long while.

The best way to make cowboyszone irrelevant is to just simply stop talking about us.

BUT LAWD KNOWS THEY CANT!!! HAHAHA

I'll be the first to admit that the 20 years of not winning it all sucks, but a couple of things to remember...

-20 other teams haven't won the super bowl in that span.

-Over the last 5 playoff seasons, the only teams to have won more playoff games than us in the NFC in that span are the Super Bowl winners (for obvious reasons), and San Francisco.

dallasdave

Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit that the 20 years of not winning it all sucks, but a couple of things to remember...

-20 other teams haven't won the super bowl in that span.

-Over the last 5 playoff seasons, the only teams to have won more playoff games than us in the NFC in that span are the Super Bowl winners (for obvious reasons), and San Francisco.

Yeah, it is tough to win Super Bowls, just want Dallas to get back to where they were in the 90's and 3 or 4 Super Bowls in 5 years !!!

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Am i the only one who finds it funny & ironic when Eagles fans talk trash and say "What have they won?".

Yes! our levels of success in the last 10 years has been virtually identical... With a slight edge actually going to DAL in the regular season and head to head. And even though they have one more playoff win during that time frame, they have none since the 08 season.

At least we have the history to fall back on.

Seriously though, I think eagles fans think 2000-2004 when they dominated the div and were pushing for a SB every year was just two years ago.

What they don't realize is that they were never really winners then either.

Screw philly.

Junglist

Reaction score
Even when they're singing our praises, I can't listen to any of those clowns.

robbieruff

Reaction score
It's all about the ratings guys. Smith is just an actor and these comments fire up everyone and the Network love it.

This. This is scripted tv. He and skip need to create things to debate about. And use hyperbole while they're at it. Pure theater - nothing more.

Undisputed

Reaction score

%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B3%D0%B5%D0%BD-StarWars-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0-373638.jpeg

Only at the end, at Superbowl 50, shall he understand...