Video: Stephen A Smith roasts Marcus Spears over Cowboy chances in 2021

Carson

Reaction score
Ahhh fresh of apologizing, Smith is back to what he does best. Bash Dallas

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Let's all get outraged over SAS! :muttley:

Remember that respect thread? Win a SB and watch what SAS does then, assuming he's still alive if/when that happens.

Carson

Reaction score
Let's all get outraged over SAS! :muttley:

Remember that respect thread? Win a SB and watch what SAS does then, assuming he's still alive if/when that happens.
“Blasphemy!!! If they were ANY GOOD, Dak would win TWO Super Bowls!!! Anybody can win one in today’s game!!” I would imagine it would go something similar to this

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Giants fan Max says Daniel Jones is the most important player in the NFC East. SAS pretends to channel the spirit of Jerry Jones to name Zeke the most important player in the NFC East. Marcus Spears is very annoyed at these two because the obvious answer is Dak Prescott. Max then counters by saying Giants RB Barkley is the most important player in the NFC. What a bunch of nonsense! BSPN is unwatchable! :espn:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I like Spears..he does his own thing..no copycat.

I like Smith. His job is to attack the Cowboys. He's pretty funny with it.

Better talk than usual. Smith has a point. Obviously, we need something of a run game, and we didn't have much of one from Zeke last year. But Spears is more right. Dak is more important. We need good running back play from Zeke, and we should be able to get it. Dak has a great receiving corps to go with it. Zeke doesn't have to be elite, he just needs to be a middle of the pack back for this offense to roll.

Last edited:

DuncanIso

Reaction score

Better talk than usual. Smith has a point. Obviously, we need something of a run game, and we didn't have much of one from Zeke last year. But Spears is more right. Dak is more important. We need good running back play from Zeke, and we should be able to get it. Dak has a great receiving corps to go with it. Zeke doesn't have to be elite, he just needs to be a middle of the pack back for this offense to roll.

the OL was trash.

even Emmitt would struggle.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
“Blasphemy!!! If they were ANY GOOD, Dak would win TWO Super Bowls!!! Anybody can win one in today’s game!!” I would imagine it would go something similar to this

I imagine it would be something more humble. Unfortunately, the track record of Booger & Son Management suggests we'll be imagining for years to come.

Hardline

Reaction score

Zeke isn't getting payed to be middle of the road. If he's not playing at an elite level,he needs to be gone.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Zeke isn't getting payed to be middle of the road. If he's not playing at an elite level,he needs to be gone.

That ship has sailed.

Spotrac
  • 2022 salary fully guarantees on the 5th league day of 2021 (3/21/21) (injury guaranteed now)

pgreptom

Reaction score
I wish Max would have opened up with his response to Spears as it makes his opening argument looks so much less homerish. He's essentially saying Daniel Jones is the most important player with the understanding that Dak is the best player in the East and the Cowboys will have the best offense.

Just saying Daniel Jones makes him crazy at first.

Southern Stephen A is my favorite.