Video: Stephen A Smith roasts Marcus Spears over Cowboy chances in 2021

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I like Smith. His job is to attack the Cowboys. He's pretty funny with it.

Better talk than usual. Smith has a point. Obviously, we need something of a run game, and we didn't have much of one from Zeke last year. But Spears is more right. Dak is more important. We need good running back play from Zeke, and we should be able to get it. Dak has a great receiving corps to go with it. Zeke doesn't have to be elite, he just needs to be a middle of the pack back for this offense to roll.
Dak has to stay on the field. If he struggles at all or is in and out all year..we have no backup to step in. It will be a disaster again. This was a serious injury for Dak. It maybe into 2022 before he is really 100% again. People are so naive.Injuries like that take time to fully recover.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SAS claims he does not hate Dallas, it is the fans that he hates.

I never purposely watch him. And I usually do not watch any clips on here either. But last weekend, I was watching looking through some clips on the Cowboys on You Tube. And they had one with SAS, saying a few good things about Dallas, so I clicked on it. And he said he thinks they are a talented team, and can or will win the division. And even win a playoff game. He was actually calm about it. But then he added, he never had a problem with the team. But it is the fans thinking they are entitled that he has an issue with.

We know his schtick coming across as he hates them, but he claims he doesn't.
I just can't stand the guy and his fake crap and being loud. So avoid him when I can, just as I avoid loud mouth Sharp.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I like Smith. His job is to attack the Cowboys. He's pretty funny with it.

Better talk than usual. Smith has a point. Obviously, we need something of a run game, and we didn't have much of one from Zeke last year. But Spears is more right. Dak is more important. We need good running back play from Zeke, and we should be able to get it. Dak has a great receiving corps to go with it. Zeke doesn't have to be elite, he just needs to be a middle of the pack back for this offense to roll.
get out of here, his attack on the Cowboys is a choice not a direction from his producers. He is despicable. He calls you names on a regular basis, he doesnt need to attack the fans like he does. Only a sadist Cowboy fan could like Smith

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
SAS claims he does not hate Dallas, it is the fans that he hates.

I never purposely watch him. And I usually do not watch any clips on here either. But last weekend, I was watching looking through some clips on the Cowboys on You Tube. And they had one with SAS, saying a few good things about Dallas, so I clicked on it. And he said he thinks they are a talented team, and can or will win the division. And even win a playoff game. He was actually calm about it. But then he added, he never had a problem with the team. But it is the fans thinking they are entitled that he has an issue with.

We know his schtick coming across as he hates them, but he claims he doesn't.
I just can't stand the guy and his fake crap and being loud. So avoid him when I can, just as I avoid loud mouth Sharp.
he is a liar

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
get out of here, his attack on the Cowboys is a choice not a direction from his producers. He is despicable. He calls you names on a regular basis, he doesnt need to attack the fans like he does. Only a sadist Cowboy fan could like Smith

Smith has chosen to be an entertainer. He's entertaining.

basel90

Reaction score
Ezekiel got washed up once he got paid . Hope the same does not happen to Dak .

basel90

Reaction score
What SAS is contradicting himself . He says Dak is a top tier QB and best QB in the nfc East . But without zeke Dak cannot win ?