Video: Stephen A Smith says Cowboys are biggest threat to 49ers and praises Prescott

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Kwyn

Reaction score
Yeah so he can troll them when they lose. Guy is a master at playing both sides. Of the cowboys somehow beat the 49ers and won it all he’ll say “I told you so”… if they lose it’s “same old cowboys”

And I’m a fan of Steven a. But his cowboys bs gets old
Reminds me of a certain regular here at the zone who posts NFC championship guarantees before we get to the weekend.

pitt33

Reaction score
The Cowboys are NOT a threat to SF.

Not in the least.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The biggest threat to the 49ers in the NFC is the Rams not the team they routinely beat every time they play them nor the QB they make look like a semi-pro.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Yeah so he can troll them when they lose. Guy is a master at playing both sides. Of the cowboys somehow beat the 49ers and won it all he’ll say “I told you so”… if they lose it’s “same old cowboys”

And I’m a fan of Steven a. But his cowboys bs gets old
He has already claimed after like the first 6 games of the season that the Boston Celtics are going to win the Championship this year. They are playing good...but I bet he walks that statement back at some point.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I actually think he's wrong

I think it's the Rams. I'm not saying we can't beat the 9ers, but I just think with LA being a divisional rival on a hot streak, they post the biggest threat to the 9ers