Stephen A Smith

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Man I’d say really bad words…right to that dude’s face. Hope I never see him in person cuz I don’t think I could control myself.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stephen A. Smith has more fame than he probably deserves solely from gaining (and keeping) the adoration of Dallas Cowboys fans.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stephen A. Smith has more fame than he probably deserves
raw

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
He won't be the only one laughing at Dallas over the next week.

mldardy

Reaction score
He's been right about the Cowboys for 28 years straight.
Wrong! He hasn't been on TV for 28 years straight so he hasn't been right about anything. He became a scripted hater in the 2010s.

He's a loud mouth attention ***** who often gets exposed for getting a LOT of facts wrong.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
He’s a troll…. His whole career is built upon the cowboys losing… because statistically he’ll be right every year. In the fact only one team can win it all.

He makes predictions… when they come out he takes credit… when he doesn’t he plays it down.

Same old media bs.

I will agree though we make it easy for them.. 30 years and counting

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Stephen A. Smith has more fame than he probably deserves solely from gaining (and keeping) the adoration of Dallas Cowboys fans.
Yea, trolling generates tremendous following spurring reactions and viewership from both sides.

This forum wouldn’t have near the traffic without it either.

Troll like fans from both extremes on this site are arguably the most popular and their threads most traffic.