Stephen A Smith

Adreme

Reaction score
He’s a troll…. His whole career is built upon the cowboys losing… because statistically he’ll be right every year. In the fact only one team can win it all.

He makes predictions… when they come out he takes credit… when he doesn’t he plays it down.

Same old media bs.

I will agree though we make it easy for them.. 30 years and counting
To be fair his best has been that they wont even reach an NFC title game. Basically the moment they manage to achieve the same level of success as the rest of the NFL his trolling loses its effect. The problem is they have a conference championship game drought that is only matched by: Lions, Commanders, Browns, and Dolphins. What I find funny is it is entirely believable that at least 2 of the 5 teams on that list are not on that list in 2 months.

Hardline

Reaction score
He's absolutely right.
He gets to run his mouth about the Cowboys until they shut him up.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Why do we still care about Stephen A. Smith?

It's been years since I watched anything this clown has on TV or social media. We all know how he feels about the Cowboys (or claims how he feels). The networks employ people like him just to get Cowboys fans fired up because they know there are a lot of us.

Don't fall for it. You are all better than that. Watching and reacting to him is exactly what they want you to do.

rags747

Reaction score
Stephen A be trolling all the way to the bank! Got to give him credit…

aikemirv

Reaction score
I think any thread that is labeled Stephen A Smith should be deleted!

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
That guy is rich and famous because people like YOU pay attention to him, he’s a nerd that never played football in his life why do you care what he thinks

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
He is so harmless and is quite amusing, which he knows. Just don't find Bart Scott on TV anywhere, he literally has the face of someone I'd lke to pin a clown nose to and punch a few times

fifaguy

Reaction score
He’s a bit actor that was hired to hate on the cowboys.

Bagman

Reaction score
SAS is a Steelers fan. He really should keep his mouth shut. His team SUCKS

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
Good for him. Just a quick note: This guy is not a professional sport journalist, he is a paid actor. He is famous for making jokes of a team that has to win against 31 other teams like if it was that easy as being a guy who yells at the camera thinking he is making journalism and he is somehow important in the media.