Twitter: Stephen: FA plans not changing

Jarntt

Reaction score

That comment sums up exactly why the Cowboys are stuck in a cycle of mediocrity. When you are an average to above average team and all you do is continue the status quo, you will continue to be that type of team. Never bad enough to blow it up and never good enough to win anything...

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is so much easier to sign our guys. We know them. We watch them play a few games. There are 31 other teams which is just too many players to keep up with and still be able to enjoy life. So, I gotta side with Stephen on this one.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
great no one overrates their talent more than the dallas cowboys. Terrible contracts is the reason why we can never trade players and get something in return.

DonaldM

Reaction score
Who do we cut for all this money we need for a big splash free agent?

Carson

Reaction score
Who do we cut for all this money we need for a big splash free agent?
They will release Cooper and Jarwin to free up about $25 million. This will likely allow them to re-sign Gallup, Kearse and Wilson.

They will restructure the rest to likely keep Schultz or Gregory.

DonaldM

Reaction score
They will release Cooper and Jarwin to free up about $25 million. This will likely allow them to re-sign Gallup, Kearse and Wilson.

They will restructure the rest to likely keep Schultz or Gregory.
I bet if they lifted the salary cap we could win it all again. I know we would. Who's idea was this profit sharing crap...Jerry's? The market should dictate who has the advantage. Our only chance with Jethro and family in charge