Twitter: Stephen: FA plans not changing

fivetwos

Reaction score
Olawale, Joe Thomas, Deonte Thompson, Allen Hurns, Cameron Fleming, Marcus Martin is not going for it lmao. Only two of those guys played in the league last year and one spent the year on the practice squad.

The only reason they "splurged" on Thompson and Hurns was they thought they could form a legit group with Beasley and Williams lol
Uh no, I meant caving to the demands of DeMarcus Lawrence and Ezekiel Elliott.

HAD to have those guys for the SB run and we are paying for the overpayment now.

They were both grossly overpaid, even at the time.

One should have been told to take his blown out shoulder on to the FA market, and the other to stay in Mexico and open a taco stand.....but that's not the Jerry family way.

For their next act, they will push another 15 million of dead money into the year after Dak deal expires so we can hand it to Randy Gregory and watch him mail it in.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
So, my thinking is: If I am an UFA and settled family wise in Dallas and the money is the same (or very close to it) I sign here UNLESS there is another suitor for my talents with a real chance or winning the SB. Then I just might move on.

Aven8

Reaction score
Going to our current players tells me they are going to sign a lot of our own FA’s.

DonaldM

Reaction score
Upskirt pics of Sharlotte is all we have to look forward to. And George Strait music. A Lil Van Halen. Snoop.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Whatever Fat Stevie and Ole' Jerry are thinking of doing will be all over the media as soon as the thought comes to their minds. They cannot keep quiet. Good managers do not make their decisions out in the open. They get advice and study and make moves behind closed doors before they make public announcements. You did not see Tex Schramm or Tom Landry or Jimmy Johnson do it the "Jones way." And I do not recall seeing Bill Billichick working with the media on roster decisions....Just saying.

75boyz

Reaction score
Uh no, I meant caving to the demands of DeMarcus Lawrence and Ezekiel Elliott.

HAD to have those guys for the SB run and we are paying for the overpayment now.

They were both grossly overpaid, even at the time.

One should have been told to take his blown out shoulder on to the FA market, and the other to stay in Mexico and open a taco stand.....but that's not the Jerry family way.

For their next act, they will push another 15 million of dead money into the year after Dak deal expires so we can hand it to Randy Gregory and watch him mail it in.

Yep. Great post.The Jones Way. Serving up championships since 1995. Lol

ICP

Reaction score
Rinse, repeat. It will never change until Dallas isn't the team that sells the most merchandise and fills the Jones coffers with cash.

DonaldM

Reaction score
Worried about Jerry and Putin's mental stability. Just me