Stephen Influence

DcFootball4

Reaction score
I think with the release of Dez shows the real power of Stephen Jones. I think if it was up to Jerry, Dez would have been extended to a multiple year extension. It shows real hope to the future of our favorite franchise! It makes no sense to pay a man 12 million a year for a run first team. Our future is bright guys, I really think it is. Jerry's crazy decisions are being pushed out to become sane decisions from Stephen.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think with the release of Dez shows the real power of Stephen Jones. I think if it was up to Jerry, Dez would have been extended to a multiple year extension. It shows real hope to the future of our favorite franchise! It makes no sense to pay a man 12 million a year for a run first team. Our future is bright guys, I really think it is. Jerry's crazy decisions are being pushed out to become sane decisions from Stephen.
agree. You can include Will MCclay and JG into the Stephen Jones camp. It indicated to me last year during the draft,that this club had changed its focus to defense. I think that will remain the case early and often once again in late april.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dez needs to get over himself. Its a brutal business. When you don't live up to expectations of the contract..you get shown the door. That's how this thing works,and its much more about being true to the team from Stephen Jones' point of view...than it is about ANYTHING negative about Dez. Its a prove it sport/business. Results matter. Not tough talk..and banter on social media. Grow up Dez.