Recap: Stephen Jones Interview 105.3FM - Game Recap, Trades, Injury Update

exciter

Reaction score
Bell was had a 5th/6th round grade most places. Its not like he was a complete find
Graded by who? Kiper! Small school 6’ 2” 215 lb college safety who went undrafted and was inactive all last season. Someone envisioned him converting to LB. Most everyone on this board scoffed when he was listed as a lb at final cuts… a lot of people lamented on why we were holding onto all last season!

phildadon86

Reaction score
  • Bones has PASSION. He always looks for a way to get an advantage and pays off.
  • Aubrey's 58 yard FG would have been good from 70. He got everyone's attention missing that XP, but been spot on from then. Aubrey was my kicker. I picked him. Jerry picked the other ones. Will McClay and Bones will claim him too. Success has 1,000 Fathers.
  • No surprise Bland. Led Rookies last years with INTs. Diggs helping coach him. Whole backend playing high level.
  • Bell would not be on team if Dan Quinn wasn't here. Quinn has vision. He was the one who wanted Bell at LB in draft. Scouts agreed after deep scout of him.
  • Chuma Edoga injury not as bad as we thought. Not torqued in wrong direction. He might be available this week. Hopefully him and Tyron back for Eagles.
  • Tyron's practice injury was just unfortunate. He has had a lot bad luck freak injuries. He wanted play yesterday but doctors wouldn't let him. They didn't think he had enough strength level to play.
  • We always looking for more depth in deadline trades where we have lost people for injuries. We've lost some people at cornerback. Always looking. Some guys step up well too like Bell at Linebacker. If right trade comes along, I'm open. Jerry wants us to be aggressive. Will and myself looking and listening.
  • Running game is work in progress. At some point defenses will tune in now on CeeDee Lamb and will loosen up running game. We have explosive RBs.
  • Everyone enjoyed their night last night but focused totally on Eagles now. NFC East champs. Their Super Bowl. To be the champ, you have to beat the champ. We're on the road. They have the best record this year. We know it will be a classic NFC matchup and have our work cut out for us. We will be laser-focused.

Looking and listening. But not calling.