Stephen Jones is very unimpressive

jnday

Reaction score
Hey its your buddy. No doubt the two of can go on for a few more pages showing us all how smart you are.:rolleyes:

I would take Rise as a GM in a heartbeat over anybody named Jones. At least the trenches would be a strength with Risen.

jnday

Reaction score
You owe me a laptop because now it is covered in Mt. Dew :p

Whenever I see that kid, Spalding from Caddyshack immediately comes to mind!

Very good comparison. I wonder if Fuzzy sneaks around and drinks Jerry's leftover scotch.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
It is more about the talent on this roster not being fixed thanks to the front office leadership. If it was not the offensive line, it would be the secondary. Or the defensive line. Or whatever positional group was misevaluated. It has been that way for nearly two decades.

I can't disagree with you.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I would take Rise as a GM in a heartbeat over anybody named Jones. At least the trenches would be a strength with Risen.

I would take Risen as an owner over Jones because he would hire a GM. But as a GM it definitely seems that his lack of concern for other positions would be just as dooming.

CowboyGil

Reaction score
Just as Jerry will someday pass the team on to Stephen, so will CZ'ers pass the Jones bashing on to their children.:D:rolleyes:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
At least Stephen has a degree in engineering and seems to be somewhat analytical. But overall.

Stephen = Sonny
Charlotte Anderson-Jones = Michael
Jerry Jr. = Fredo

Ren

Reaction score
I am incredibly impressed with Stephen. He's a cap genius in the way he's had to figure out ways around his daddy's spending habits.

You think Jerry understands the cap?

He's a cap genius the same way Snyder used to be, he's basically paying his bills with a credit card. Sooner or later we're going to have to eat a whole lot of bad contract due to the poor cap management all we're doing is pushing it into the future

Zordon

Reaction score
At least Stephen has a degree in engineering and seems to be somewhat analytical. But overall.

Stephen = Sonny
Charlotte Anderson-Jones = Michael
Jerry Jr. = Fredo

lol good comparison.

erod

Reaction score
He's a cap genius the same way Snyder used to be, he's basically paying his bills with a credit card. Sooner or later we're going to have to eat a whole lot of bad contract due to the poor cap management all we're doing is pushing it into the future

Slowly, but surely, they're doing less of that.

It's OK, as long as they are extending productive players. It's paying guys that don't do anything that has killed them.