Stephen Jones is waiting for other teams to release players

RFABR

Reaction score
Right.

So the players must be released first, AND their agents start calling. Then, we MAY sign someone.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
And here's the sad part, there are still Cowboys fans out there nodding and agreeing with Stephen.

I think we should find both of them and make sure they don't join this website. :laugh:

MikeT22

Reaction score
“I’m sure there will be more players released around the league as people move forward and work within their cap. You never know what you might see that you don’t see today.”

I said this on Monday, we're waiting for guys to be released/cut...post June 1 and during camp.

JayFord

Reaction score
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard him say

You know you have an issue, stop trying to correct it midseason, close to the season, after June 1st ect...correct it as soon as you can

It's like he waits until he fails the test to correct the problem when you knew what the problem was before the test was assigned to you

Bigdog

Reaction score
Someone needs to tell Stephen that Troy Aikman, Tom Brady, and Joe Montana are retired and are not walking through the door

_sturt_

Reaction score
Sounds to me like they have a list of players... probably fairly short, though... that they have reason to believe other teams are sending signals (probably by virtue of calling around to gauge trade value) they're inclined to let loose.

So much, of course, is predicated on the Dak situation. I wouldn't anticipate any splash moves until the tidal wave move gets done, me.