Stephen Jones is waiting for other teams to release players

DandyDon52

Reaction score
At this point they think we're dumb
:thumbdown:They obviously think we are stupid. o_O
They are dumb ! lol they fill the stadium up, go on the stupid tours, buy merchandise, and have done so during the 28 years of poor
mgmt and no playoff wins.
Every year they drink the kool aid jerry sells them and think it is a SB year.

So yeah most are pretty dumb.

plymkr

Reaction score
So the plan is we’re going to hope other teams release players that meet our needs. For several seasons we have been complaining that this FO relies on hope and they’re back at it again.

Mannix

Reaction score
Even Fish is being vocal....from 12:00 to 12:10 is all you need to know about this current S show organization.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard him say

You know you have an issue, stop trying to correct it midseason, close to the season, after June 1st ect...correct it as soon as you can

It's like he waits until he fails the test to correct the problem when you knew what the problem was before the test was assigned to you
what is their focus in the draft if they are waiting for June cuts.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And here's the sad part, there are still Cowboys fans out there nodding and agreeing with Stephen.

I think we should find both of them and make sure they don't join this website. :laugh:
I'll just do like the penguins of Madagascar....Smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave! What else can I do....I'm not going anywhere and I won't pretend like I am...LOL!

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
They have their way, and it won’t change for anyone. Wasting your time even questioning FA strategy.

Remember how much Stephen defended why they didn’t make moves like the Rams? Arrogantly talking about the price they paid. Yeah, well they won the Super Bowl and now they’re back in the Tourney. What a price they paid. :rolleyes:

GMO415

Reaction score
There are some days, I really don't like the Jones family.