Recap: Stephen Jones on 105.3 The Fan - 10/30/2020

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
How many times does Stephen say, "at the end of the day..."? So annoying. Did Emmitt pick it up from Stephen or vice versa?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
He'd make a good politician.
I think if MM wants to continue playing DiNucci, especially if Nooch plays out of his mind, then that’s up to MM. Stephen playing coach and GM saying it’s Andy’s job is ridiculous.

I doubt Nooch has a great game, but if he goes Tom Brady out there, then Wally Pip the Red Rifle for all I care.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
How many times does Stephen say, "at the end of the day..."? So annoying. Did Emmitt pick it up from Stephen or vice versa?
PEEPS WHO SAY 'AT THE END OF THE DAY' AND 'IT IS WHAT IT IS' ARE STUPID, KNOWIMSAYING?

blueblood70

Reaction score
I have little doubt if Nucci Mane throws for 250 with 2 TDs to lead the team over the Eagles, Dalton is held out next week as a "precaution".
He does it 2 weeks in a row and DAL will be in 1st place in the NFCE and they'll "ride the hot hand".

Dalton isn't all that different from Poe or Worley in that he's a 1 year rental type whose a progress stopper if he can't be a solid starter now.
I think they'll respect Dalton enough not to cut him but who knows.
Exactly, easy to say this out loud as far as saying AD is our guy as ears are listening. ..yet should NUc play so well that you have to play him again, it will happen..

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Stephen Jones has less credibility of football that his dad in my mind and Jerry has no credibility.

As fans when are we going to stop paying mind to what the Jones say?