Twitter: Stephen Jones on backup QB

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Kellen Moore will come out of retirement and play if needed. He can call his own plays
yes but it will be like:

"ok you make a button hook at the fire hydrant, you do a curl pattern and Ill hit you at the green car"

If you grew up in a city youll get that

bigE79

Reaction score

Thats cool and all but if it true about always looking for ways to better the team,you haven't proven it so far..we need Dt and safety so bad and there still a couple out there that could definitely help,yet you sit on your *** doing nothing but talk..go get snacks,reid, thomas..do something.. please.

cowboyec

Reaction score
just pluck one off somebody's practice squad.
or let jerry finally have paxton lynch.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I would be grabbing Rosen off of Tampa Bay practice squad today. He is still young and has natural arm talent. I probably sound like a mad scientist but I would love to see a player with his type of arm talent play with our receiving core. Who knows he might become the backup for next season if he does well in practice.

Carson

Reaction score
I would be grabbing Rosen off of Tampa Bay practice squad today. He is still young and has natural arm talent. I probably sound like a mad scientist but I would love to see a player with his type of arm talent play with our receiving core. Who knows he might become the backup for next season if he does well in practice.

Im with this.

ONLY reason Rosen may decline, is he knows he’s a backup here and no chance to start next year. Tampa has an older Brady for two years and he may think he can ride it out and become the eventual starter

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Im with this.

ONLY reason Rosen may decline, is he knows he’s a backup here and no chance to start next year. Tampa has an older Brady for two years and he may think he can ride it out and become the eventual starter
Let’s face it in this league you are an injury away from playing. We are only 5 games in and look at the catastrophic injuries we have suffered so far. If Rosen is paying attention Dak was setting records before he got hurt. It would be more then a lateral move for Rosen.