Stephen Jones showing off the doodles Jerry Jones was doing during today's news conference

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YGXRh2Y.png

By-product of a bored mind. Owner. President. General Manager. Of a National Football League franchise.

The likelihood is high that his grandson will be holding up his father's doodles within the next twenty years too. Both may have great mindsets for real estate and rodeo shows but top tier football management is out of their element.

Trajan

Reaction score
Soooo, is there a bright grandkid in the line of succession ? Maybe in another 40-50 years we will reach the Superbowl under Jerry, junior junior Jones.

Sydla

Reaction score
I am still trying to wrap my head around this idea that we won the 2023 offseason.

That's like saying the Clemson won the 2024 NCAA basketball tournament. LOL.

I don't not think this is an exaggeration or hyperbole. When Jerry is gone, I am pretty confident Stephen is going run this thing aground. He's dumber and seemingly more arrogant than his dad.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
YGXRh2Y.png

By-product of a bored mind. Owner. President. General Manager. Of a National Football League franchise.

The likelihood is high that his grandson will be holding up his father's doodles within the next twenty years too. Both may have great mindsets for real estate and rodeo shows but top tier football management is out of their element.
That's this year's draft board. Jerry likes to reveal it every year.

rags747

Reaction score
YGXRh2Y.png

Let’s face it, All you guys are just too too slow to understand what he has written there! You think you would have been able to understand Einstein‘s doodles either?

plymkr

Reaction score
We won the offseason last year!?! Yeah that haul of Mazi and Schoon really put the NFL on blast.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Holding court and showing everyone how smart they are is their Super Bowl, and by smart I mean complete imbeciles.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Cowboys won't have a chance until Jerry AND Stephen are no longer on planet Earth.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Why anyone defends this front office and ownership when they actively troll their own fan base is beyond me.
And laughing all the way to the bank off the fans hard earned money. Not any of mines....

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If Stephen can't take his old daddy serious, how are we supposed to? :huh:
That front office really needs to discover some sense of actual reality! :facepalm:

CWR

Reaction score

Won the off-season. He said that.

Seriously they added two aging vets. Very good players but easily past their primes. Then they had what appears to be a trash draft. Time will tell, but there isn't a lot of positive to take out of it so far.

If that is winning the off-season I can't imagine what he says about teams who actually sign legit FAs.

Hes going to be much, much worse than Jerry.

doomsday808

Reaction score
This goes to show that this is just a hobby for the Jones. There is no fear of losing jobs. The fans will continue to buy merch.