Twitter: Stephen Jones sighting

kevm3

Reaction score
And you wonder why our ceiling is 2nd round. Teams with actual GMs are doing their duties, while our FO is off distracted somewhere

Mannix

Reaction score
How do you look worse than your dad?
He is starting to look like his brother....they are just rubbing it in Cowboy fans faces. Even if you are rebuilding, you still should appear as if you care and be in the Frisco area.

Mannix

Reaction score
Shocked that Dumb and Dumber aren't dressed in Black mourning the death of the franchise....
Still waiting for both of them to put on the black Nike's, pull the sheet over the face, and go night night.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We could have signed the top 5 FAs and many fans would still be upset....IIWII

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys EVP & Director of Player Personnel Stephen Jones on Day 1 of NFL Free Agency, was on stage at SXSW with his sister Charlotte Jones talking about the Cowboys history with Nike…#DallasCowboys

lol. The DNA Kids recalling the days when their sire blackmailed his fellow owners to get his way. The Joneses are just like an episode of Dallas but without J.R. Bobby. Jock. Miss Ellie. Pam. Sue Ellen. Cliff Barnes. Lucy...

What they need is more Kristin...

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I just hope for once we fans can stop buying Cowboys merchandise. Take away the billions in merchandise and maybe these guys will actually change.
There is profot sharing in the NFL. Take away the merchandise and they still make more in a day most of us will make in a lifetime. They also have their feet in many other business ventures.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys EVP & Director of Player Personnel Stephen Jones on Day 1 of NFL Free Agency, was on stage at SXSW with his sister Charlotte Jones talking about the Cowboys history with Nike…#DallasCowboys

What is more funny is the tweet description. Amazingly, Charlotte Jones does all the talking for the entire 1:33 video clip about a story associated with the Nike. The description should say:

Cowboys EVP & Chief Brand Officer Charlotte Jones on Day 1 of NFL Free Agency, was on stage at SXSW with his brother Stephen Jones talking about the Cowboys history with Nike.

Dude does not say squat during the selected minute and a half but his sister is the also ran as far as the person behind the tweet is concerned. Her brother probably rambled on for more than an hour on stage but what she said ended up being what was the most interesting thing to tweet. Too funny.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
How do you look worse than your dad?
Because Jerry is mostly plastic.

main-qimg-e51c270cf41d2ed3972e5c482730ae90

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I truly wish I could just stop caring about this franchise. I really really do

baltcowboy

Reaction score
There is profot sharing in the NFL. Take away the merchandise and they still make more in a day most of us will make in a lifetime. They also have their feet in many other business ventures.
Yeah but they don’t have to share the billion in merchandise. That goes to the Joneses. Believe me if they don’t make a billion in merchandising next season it will hurt their bottom line.