Stephen on QB situation. "we'll evaluate all options"

32BellyOption

Reaction score
With this offensive line Rush won’t last long. I’d go with Grier as at least he can run(for his life).

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
And 80,000+ people year after year continue to fill the stadium every game no matter what product is put on the field. Plus Jerry gets money from concerts, college football, etc. he’s good.
exactly. Jerry is a marketing genius. the changes he made everyone follows in the NFL ownership. including stadium deals, sales, etc. and he figured out that the hard core fans don't go anywhere, they grumble and complain, but they stay. and the way to grow the pie is to get the fringe fans. and he created a party environment, a fun event, an experience for the fans so that he as you said loads the stadium with as many fringe fans as possible. is there die hard fans in the stadium? yes, of course, but he grew his pie by catering to those casual fans.

Silly

Reaction score
Just Roll with Rush. If he can't handle an 8 game run then he should not have been on the team to begin with. It is too late now. Buckle up butter cup!

beacamdim

Reaction score
I just read a report that said Fitz Magic

stoopidburns.png
As a Harvard grad I say . . . no . . . just no.

beacamdim

Reaction score
The ignorance is alarming.

If you really think Jerry is going to lose all leverage as he investigates veteran options around the league by publicizing the organization's honest appraisal of Rush then I have a bridge to sell you.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Translate: let's wait until Coop loses 2-3 games, then we'll bring some outside help. Notice he emphasized knowing the system.

I like that we are always prepared for such situations.
Like somehow our FO knew this was going to happen and they covered all our bases.

SJ and his father are doing a great job. They always seem ahead of everybody else.

stinkface

Reaction score
Well, I guess if you want to judge him on one game and forget last year. Be better.
Fields may suck when all is said and done. However being a rookie qb on the suck bears team last year isn't a good evaluation of whether he has talent or not. We know Cooper is nothing but a clip board holder 4 years into the league with a noodle arm.

stinkface

Reaction score
I like that we are always prepared for such situations.
Like somehow our FO knew this was going to happen and they covered all our bases.

SJ and his father are doing a great job. They always seem ahead of everybody else.
Agree they think they are outsmarting people on the Chess board, but we are actually playing checkers.