Stephen on Tuesday: "We will not be conservative"

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Patriots do have a few UFA DL situations to deal with, cant see them keeping all of them.
Danny Shelton
Malcolm Brown
John Simon
and as you already posted, Flowers.

Notice that I never said they'd keep all of them. I expect one or both of the defensive tackles to hit the market, but not Flowers.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Notice that I never said they'd keep all of them. I expect one or both of the defensive tackles to hit the market, but not Flowers.
I did notice, I always notice,, and I agree, I guess my question to you Stash, was who you value the most other than Flowers?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I did notice, I always notice,, and I agree, I guess my question to you Stash, was who you value the most other than Flowers?

Oh, I didn't realize that. From which list? Nightman's or yours?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shelton
Brown
Simon
If I were considering any of the 3, it would probably be Shelton.

I think I'd take Brown. Quiet, steady, dependable. The very definition of a rock in the middle, and an unsung contributor to the Patriots Super Bowl defenses. We're long overdue for an 'immovable object' inside.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I'm taking him at his word on this. And his word as good news. Again, if everyone's "backs are against the wall", act like it, and do everything you can to take your shot while you can.
Stephen doesn’t talk in circles as much as jerry so this is s good sign. Get dlaw locked up and make some moves then resign our own.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I never expected them to be this year
But one mans aggressive may be another mans conservative
I expect a couple of expensive FA and sign our own. And a few of what they’ve been doing to help round out the roster
I don’t expect them to go out and sign 5-6 expensive FA

Their "aggressive" moves will consist of resigning Tank...extending Dak and Zeke...and maybe over spend for Earl Thomas. Anything after that...will be a shocker.

I'd like to see them at least try and bring back Reid...he was that quick hussling DT that every team covets.

conner01

Reaction score
Their "aggressive" moves will consist of resigning Tank...extending Dak and Zeke...and maybe over spend for Earl Thomas. Anything after that...will be a shocker.

I'd like to see them at least try and bring back Reid...he was that quick hussling DT that every team covets.
We will have to sign some Reid type player
ET May price himself out if he insists on a 4-5 year deal at 13 mil. The 13 mil isn’t as big a problem as the time. If I could get a deal that I could get out of in 2 years that cost 26 mil and I could walk away that’s not as big a deal as being stuck with it for 4 yrs

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
There you have it......now win mode. Guess the question now is defining Stephen's definition of aggressive(lol).

Describe "personell"..........Stevie.

New backup punt team coordinator?

New kid that makes sure Garrett has plenty of headset cord slack?

Whatever.......