Twitter: Stephen on XM radio

StarMan2112

Reaction score
Oh shut up Stephen! Your *** would’ve been fired years ago of your daddy didn’t own the team.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Obviously, Parsons is the neurosurgeon in that analogy. Parsons is a supremely talented football player. He can do things 99% of NFL players simply cannot. That’s how special he is. He’s bigger, stronger, & faster than just about anyone else. And his ability to run & chase is almost as impressive as his ability to rush the passer.
Micah will be the MIKE.
Is he changing his name?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Anyone think Lawrence will get jealous? It is like he isn’t even on the team. Doesn’t practice. Rarely shows up in a game.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I can’t wait to see all the ways they use Micah. But this is Gregory’s shot. Full offseason. No suspension. No problems. This could be the year he shows that he should have been a first round pick instead of falling to round 2.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
History says Gregory gonna break your hearts again.
Well, history also tells us that Gregory only had issues because he smoked weed which was banned and tested for by the NFL.

Current events tell us that Weed is no longer a banned substance, nor is it tested for in the NFL anymore.

So, logic tells us that the problem for Gregory in the NFL has, in large part, been taken away, making it far less likely that he’ll have a problem.

Now, that doesn’t mean that he won’t have any issues, but the chances are way reduced. Speaking for myself, I don’t find it unreasonable to expect to be able to count on Randy.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
What package is he talking about? I'm assuming they both are rushing the QB.......

The odd front is throwing me off. I would assume Gregory will primarily be out there in the nickel. But Lawrence also would be out there. Maybe he's talking about Parsons walking up to the line and screaming off the edge. That would essentially make it a five-man line.

If he's talking about in the 3-4 fronts, then I guess it would be Gregory as the LEO and Parsons as the SLB, but since that front is primarily used against the run, I don't know why we would have Gregory out there over Lawrence. I'm sure Gregory/Basham will play in those fronts some, though, since Lawrence can't be out there all the time, so maybe Stephen Jones just likes it when that happens.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
I'm almost positive that Stephen is going to follow in Daddy's footprints in being a "GM/Coach Hybrid"...constantly undercutting the Coaching/Medical Staff.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, history also tells us that Gregory only had issues because he smoked weed which was banned and tested for by the NFL.

Current events tell us that Weed is no longer a banned substance, nor is it tested for in the NFL anymore.

So, logic tells us that the problem for Gregory in the NFL has, in large part, been taken away, making it far less likely that he’ll have a problem.

Now, that doesn’t mean that he won’t have any issues, but the chances are way reduced. Speaking for myself, I don’t find it unreasonable to expect to be able to count on Randy.

I understand buddy ...... and hope you are right.

I just do not trust anyone who breaks his word and blows the chance to earn millions of dollars over weed.

blueblood70

Reaction score
What package is he talking about? I'm assuming they both are rushing the QB.......
te lone Dlaw kicks inside and parson s is pass rushing OLB in a package used for creating pressures and mismatches, or dlaw off the field..typically Dlaw and RG are ends and then Parsons in weak side LB

blueblood70

Reaction score
Following in daddies footsteps by revealing alignments before we even play a game...smh
its rather obvious..jeez we knew this is happening and what the nfl doesnt? everyteam has packages like this..smh but ok its SJ just giving out secrets..

only in your head bro

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can’t wait to see all the ways they use Micah. But this is Gregory’s shot. Full offseason. No suspension. No problems. This could be the year he shows that he should have been a first round pick instead of falling to round 2.

Just in time to hit free agency.