Twitter: Stephen says they want to upgrade safety per Clarence

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Have we not learned yet that you can’t judge a rookie. It’s foolish to call a 2nd round pick a star or trash before he gets into second or third year.

Hill didn’t have Jalen’s pedigree in college, but most fans here were calling Jalen garbage and a wasted pick for two years. Let’s give the kid a year in the weight room and to adjust.

pitt33

Reaction score
A solid playmaking safety in this secondary would make a huge difference for this franchise.

One can dream...

Sydla

Reaction score
Have we not learned yet that you can’t judge a rookie. It’s foolish to call a 2nd round pick a star or trash before he gets into second or third year.

Hill didn’t have Jalen’s pedigree in college, but most fans here were calling Jalen garbage and a wasted pick for two years. Let’s give the kid a year in the weight room and to adjust.

Again the Smith analogy is silly. He was injured. People complaining should have known he would take a year or two to come back from injury that serious.

Hill is healthy. And couldn’t get active initially and is now only active because of injuries to other players.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Connor Williams pick could have been Thomas. He probably signs for much less before he hits the bidding war too

Not a chance. This was his last opportunity to get paid. This fantasy that he so desperately wanted to play for the Cowboys (I know you're an Eagles fan, but you're catering to it) he'd do it for peanuts is just that...a fantasy.

slick325

Reaction score
They should have paid Earl Thomas in the offseason. That was how the position would have been upgraded. But hey...

DCBlueStar

Reaction score
Quandre Diggs would've been nice. Where were the Cowboys?

Random, but you just reminded me that I read somewhere Diggs is rated the 61st best safety this season and, for perspective, Heath was 50th. That's crazy.

DCBlueStar

Reaction score
Huge UGA fan here... but Reshad Jones is 31 has the #1 cap hit for any SS in the NFL. Not a chance unless Miami eats most of it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We said the same thing about Taco, how's that one looking?
:huh:

Beaker42

Reaction score
Don't know if you can trust Clarence, he likes headlines

Stephen and Jerry don’t know what they want to do or should do. They had opportunities the last 2 offseasons to do that and they punted. It’s all lip service provided by ventriloquist Jerry and his dummy Stephen. I don’t believe a word either one utters.

fansince68

Reaction score
Best part of this?

They'll upgrade safety and bench Woods but keep Heath in the starting lineup. LOL.

My wet dream is the Jets's GM gets stupid drunk and sends us Jamal Adams for a 3rd round pick.
Your guestimate... is close, Jets GM trades Adam's for ( 3). 1st round picks.