Stephen Senior Bowl interview

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You've watched all of Jerry's. Now watch the other half of our braintrust. If you do you will feel a whole lot better about this.

Don't act like you haven't finally succeeded the 29th time you tried something.

Drop a Cowboys! when you're done.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Well, no surprises there. Underwhelming and definitely not an indication that we’ll see much different this off season.

Aven8

Reaction score
BTW, it's totally normal that the owner and his son have this yearly tradition of holding Senior Bowl press conferences.
I thought that too. But then we know half the world has eyes on this team all the time like we do here. Any news is something, and they love to feed the machine that is the fan base

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
You've watched all of Jerry's. Now watch the other half of our braintrust. If you do you will feel a whole lot better about this.

SJ "Well let me see what's on the game time menu, probably some deep fried hog lips and some squirrel stew..."
I got hillbilly neighbors with twice the IQ of this total fraud.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I got to see 5 Championships, so I guess I have been pretty spoiled as a lifelong fan, but I truly respect and feel sorry for the younger generation Cowboys fans.

I respect the younger fans because they are staying with loyalty and are not band wagon, but I feel very sorry for you at the same time because SJ is going to be even worse than JJ.

Many may disagree, and I hope he surprises me and totally steps back and lets someone with GM qualifications take over, maybe then I will be surprised.

I just believe SJ is the same as his dad, hope I'm totally wrong.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Had no idea Mazi only had 4 snaps against GB. :confused: Stephen tried defending his play this season, saying they have him doing things differently than in college. He played like a fish out of water. I didn’t notice any progress throughout the season. You can tell they’re concerned about him. They would love to have a do over.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I will wait and watch this from home. His father already sparked my acid reflux. And I did not bring an extra Pepcid with me.

Signing off.

RS12

Reaction score
Am I the only one that seeing Jerry and spawn turning up at the senior bowl dressed like "football guys", both cartoonish and stomach turning at the same time?

Aven8

Reaction score
Had no idea Mazi only had 4 snaps against GB. :confused: Stephen tried defending his play this season, saying they have him doing things differently than in college. He played like a fish out of water. I didn’t notice any progress throughout the season. You can tell they’re concerned about him. They would love to have a do over.
It’s because the strength coach, the Brit dude, or DQ told him to play at 290. Great plan!……