Stephen thinks Porter allows Bland to play his true position and will help Revel develop

Blands pick 6 days was when Diggs could handle the boundary side.
Yes

Yes, Field Side gets more Safety help because it's the wide side.

As you know it's more often discussed in college football because the hash marks are wider making the difference in sides more extreme.
 
I thought this might be more of a case of Revel not being there yet and Durant being worth what we paid for him, which means more depth than quality starter. With both of them battling injuries, it made it more imperative to get a starter opposite Bland.

I still think Parker primarily wants a safety in slot.
Downs might have to play more Safety due to injuries...
- Thompson
- Hooker
- Locke

If CBs Revel or Durant are healthy then Bland or Durant could play slot with Downs playing more Safety.

i.e. Porter gives them more overall depth in the secondary.
 
Downs might have to play more Safety due to injuries...
- Thompson
- Hooker
- Locke

If CBs Revel or Durant are healthy then Bland or Durant could play slot with Downs playing more Safety.

i.e. Porter gives them more overall depth in the secondary.
It'll be interesting to see what they do with it, especially if the top safeties stay sidelined while the corner depth returns. Right now, I'm not sure who's going to be healthy first.

Frankly, I think Durant might be better served in the slot than he is on the outside.
 
Why even post this garbage who cares what this idiot thinks.
Because this is a Dallas Cowboys fan forum? :cool:

Whether you like Little Enos or not, whether you think he has no clue about football. At the end of the day someone who is in FO of the team is talking about the team and that is of interest for a fan forum.

Not being rude. Just pointing out why someone would post this, even if the OP does not think Little Enos knows anything or not.
 
I feel like at some point this year Revel is going to look really good.
 
The last time I heard him use this type of language was when he was breaking down why Isaiah Stanbeck could make the transition from QB to WR...because he had the same height, weight and speed of TO. I SWEAR I'm not making this up!
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,020
Messages
14,657,924
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top