Stephon Gilmore visiting Vikings

stilltheguru

Reaction score
This is true, we are gonna miss him against big, physical guys like Brown and Metcalf.
Actual players wanting to fight for a win. Good luck finding that on this team let alone defense. It's Ferguson and that's it.........maybe jlew. Notice it's none of the all pros though. They like to get pushed around. Yay

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Actual players wanting to fight for a win. Good luck finding that on this team let alone defense. It's Ferguson and that's it.........maybe jlew. Notice it's none of the all pros though. They like to get pushed around. Yay
Having Greenbay flash backs right now T_T

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You must’ve missed all the games Gilmore was getting burnt…..
:facepalm: you'll see wrs screaming in our 2 softies faces all year while they do nothing. And I'm not talking about doing it against trash qbs either. People don't remember what championship defenses look/play like apparently.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
:facepalm: you'll see wrs screaming in our 2 softies faces all year while they do nothing. And I'm not talking about doing it against trash qbs either. People don't remember what championship defenses look/play like apparently.
You’re picking an interesting stand. I have a lot it concerns with this two and it ain’t corner