Sterling Sharpe on nfl.com

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Forgive me if this is a repeated topic, i just caught it today. He picked the Cowboys to win the East and contend for the Super Bowl, but what the hell was he talking about when he said we "ran the ball down opponents throats at the end of the year last year" and that "Bledsoe is a very fragile psyche". Other than the Carolina game, and 1 nice run by Julius in the Commanders game, I didn't think our rushing attack was too dominant. And the Bledsoe comment blows my mind. Drew seems very confident in his abilities and appears to be the consumate professional. Thoughts?

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Sterling always makes dumb statements.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
You can say what you want about Bledsoe, but a weak psyche is should not be one of them, LOL

That is probably one of his best non-physical attributes, he is a tough S.O.B and that is pure mental.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyDan said:
Forgive me if this is a repeated topic, i just caught it today. He picked the Cowboys to win the East and contend for the Super Bowl, but what the hell was he talking about when he said we "ran the ball down opponents throats at the end of the year last year" and that "Bledsoe is a very fragile psyche". Other than the Carolina game, and 1 nice run by Julius in the Commanders game, I didn't think our rushing attack was too dominant. And the Bledsoe comment blows my mind. Drew seems very confident in his abilities and appears to be the consumate professional. Thoughts?
I think Sterling Sharpe is questioning Drew Bledsoe's demeanour when it became apparent that the Tackle positions were huge problem.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
We were not very successful at anything involving the offensive line last year.....if we fix that then Bledsoe and JJ will look better.