Steven A. Smith

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. Who cares what that clown says? He’s just a Cowboy Hater using drama for rating$. I just think it’s hilarious the way he’s ramping up the drama with Miami—the worst team he’s ever seen, blah blah blah. How come we heard none of this before the Patriots game?
:espn:Stephen A. Smith:espn:

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He's got an irritating ugly voice, sounds like a whiner. Has an ugly face with a potato head look. Never shuts up. Refuses to admit the many times he is wrong.

Don't remember what game or what particular circumstance he was talking about, but he was bad mouthing the Cowboys big time a year or two ago, then after the game or circumstance he admitted he was wrong and seemed very contrite.

I actually find him entertaining, I don't think he's really a football fan, he's a personality, who is very good at stirring things up, though I've agreed with him on other non-Cowboys things before.

Besides, he's hardly the only anti-Cowboys commentator out there, Paul Zimmerman (if memory serves), who does or used to write for Sports Illustrated, was a well-known Cowboys hater who consistently voted against Cowboys players being in the HOF. So we need to take Smith's rantings with a few grains of salt...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Threads like this are why SAS says what he says. For every one of these there are thousands of people losing their minds on Twitter/Facebook.

I honestly don't know why anyone gets worked up over these shows where guys pretend to argue.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Don't remember what game or what particular circumstance he was talking about, but he was bad mouthing the Cowboys big time a year or two ago, then after the game or circumstance he admitted he was wrong and seemed very contrite.

I actually find him entertaining, I don't think he's really a football fan, he's a personality, who is very good at stirring things up, though I've agreed with him on other non-Cowboys things before.

Besides, he's hardly the only anti-Cowboys commentator out there, Paul Zimmerman (if memory serves), who does or used to write for Sports Illustrated, was a well-known Cowboys hater who consistently voted against Cowboys players being in the HOF. So we need to take Smith's rantings with a few grains of salt...
Nope. Steven A. Smith's constant bashing on our Cowboys does nothing but give haters more ammunition.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Nope. Steven A. Smith's constant bashing on our Cowboys does nothing but give haters more ammunition.

He has an hour long tv show, watched a couple of times, Cowboys "bashing" is a small part of it, don't let him get to you, it's all entertainment, and besides, not every Cowboys hater listens to Smith, not worth our time to get aggravated. Cowboys haters don't need any ammunition, anyway..
;)