Stick with Romo! HUGE dividends!

nathanlt

Reaction score
Look, Dallas needs to stick with Romo until the end of the season. If the light starts to come on, then they'll know what they have in him. If Romo tanks it for the next 10 games, Dallas could be looking at the #1 pick in the draft...

Kinda nice to be able to pick and choose the best quarterback for your team, or trade down a couple of times and get 3 or 4 top notch O-line guys.

Kilyin

Reaction score
First Romo TD pass to TO, do you celebrate?

Just askin'.

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
Yeah because we all know what bledsoe will do. He may be able to help us squeak into the playoffs but with him we would most likely be one done in the playoffs.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
TwoSteppinJJ;1125564 said:
Yeah because we all know what bledsoe will do. He may be able to help us squeak into the playoffs but with him we would most likely be one done in the playoffs.

MOst likely? Definately!

You think he can go into Chicago, or Carolina, or New York and win. Bledsoe's been done since about Week 10 last year, we've just been to blind to see it, myself included.

nathanlt

Reaction score
Kilyin;1125563 said:
First Romo TD pass to TO, do you celebrate?

Just askin'.

No... I really can't.

:laugh2:

I do hope he gets his life right... I sincerely do. Hatred is a vicious thing to hold onto. I've forgiven him for what he's done, and for whatever he will do.