Still 1st in the NFC East

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Does winning the NFC East even matter if you can’t beat just one of two probable playoff teams in back to back weeks? Those two losses most likely cost Dallas a first round playoff bye, assuming Dallas makes it. I’m not writing the season off but only beating bad teams will only take you so far.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
if we could stop the self inflicted wounds we'd be in great shape.
this team seems to like fighting for its life.
still believe we can win the east.
Makes me so jealous of the Patriots and other teams who just consistently handle business and rarely, if ever shoot themselves in the foot

cowboyec

Reaction score
Makes me so jealous of the Patriots and other teams who just consistently handle business and rarely, if ever shoot themselves in the foot
drives me nuts.
i'd LOVE for this team to be like NE....give up a TD early...then get pissed and pitch a shut-out.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Does winning the NFC East even matter if you can’t beat just one of two probable playoff teams in back to back weeks? Those two losses most likely cost Dallas a first round playoff bye, assuming Dallas makes it. I’m not writing the season off but only beating bad teams will only take you so far.
after the last 2 weeks...even the thought of winning the east seems like the super bowl.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Assuming we beat the jets, and thats a big assumption at this point. It will set up a huge showdown between us and philly.

I will say this sometimes if you have to beat up on bad teams then so be it. If we can go into th bye 5-2 i don't think anyone is gonna apologize for beating up on bad teams.

Hell the pats beat up on a weak division for years during their runs.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Gee Golly guys, we suck, but we are awesome at it, thats a silver lining right there, when we know we re going to lose, we get right at it.

Cmac

Reaction score
Philly did not play well today. It was only a blowout because it was the Jets
We may have a close game with the Jets right now. Jamison Crowder may have a star game and LBell at RB.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Better? Nah. They're banged up as hec & also lost back-to-back games. Egals haven't even played a playoff team from last year yet. Our Cowboys will be their first.

Both clubs are pretty even steven.

Well. The eagles beat the Packers, who the cowboys just lost to.

That being said. The eagles lost to the Lions (good team) but also the Falcons, who have failed to beat anybody else.

Otherwise the eagles other two wins are also against garbage teams.

So the eagles and cowboys are definitely pretty similar overall in quality of opponent and obviously have the same record to show for it. So we will see.

It’s certainly reasonable to think the Cowboys can win that game, at home. They need to really.

John813

Reaction score
The party isn't over. All they have to do is win the division. First divisional test is 2 weeks away. If they can go 2-0 the next two weeks then they control their destiny. They blow it, well, draft talk is fun too.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Well, it is about time for Wentz's season ending injury. And there is no Foles to bail them out. Not that it would really matter against this D, though.