Twitter: Still a chance for Za'Darius Smith

Carson

Reaction score
Live look outside the star ... Jerry and Stephen know the fans are growing impatient

tenor.gif

fivetwos

Reaction score
Out of Hunter, Smith and Armstrong.....who wants to wager we end up with........

Ehh nevermind. You know the rest already.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What must have happened was Smith didn't think our offer was real since it was so large so he agreed to terms with the Ravens but now he realizes it wasn't a prank.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Signed letter of intent with Ravens for 4 years/$35 milli. Incentives could get him to $50 milli.

Cap Boy should be able to match that...and there is no state taxes in Texas.

Out here in Maryland, they even charge you for plastic bags at the grocery stores. :laugh:

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Dorance Armstrong has to keep that Champagne on ice just a little longer

Gaede

Reaction score
It's literally the Dallas media.

Watkins, Hill, Archer, Moore, Gehlken. They are the ones saying "DALLAS IS INTERESTED!"

I hate that they do it. But I get it. Their job. Site needs clicks. Nothing more click able than Cowboys 'news'. It's so frustrating though

Cowfan75

Reaction score
It's literally the Dallas media.

Watkins, Hill, Archer, Moore, Gehlken. They are the ones saying "DALLAS IS INTERESTED!"

Yup. They would have nobody reading their tabloid articles if they just told the truth: "Dallas doesn't even know".

Carson

Reaction score
I hate that they do it. But I get it. Their job. Site needs clicks. Nothing more click able than Cowboys 'news'. It's so frustrating though
For sure. Same deal with Fisher.

Calvin Watkins basically tweeted they need to do something or he will have to leave town lol