Still dont want Earl?

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
I still do.
And even with this win I think Seattle should have taken our 2nd rounder, it'll probably be pretty good.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The issue is the FO and coaching staff. Not sure a great safety matters.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
...you don't need to trade for him, people. He'll be a FA next year, he loves the Cowboys, give him the contract he deserves and he'll make an immediate impact on this defense.

He's more valuable than an RB or a WR.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
If you just watched that game you see how bad our safeties are...

Do you REALLY not want Earl still?
if I thought our offense was good enough to get it done in the playoffs, I would. But since I dont think our offense is very good.... nah. Dont want to have to give him a big contract.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Nope.......even without trading a pick....his price as a FA will be way overpriced and past the halfway mark of his career.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Nope.......even without trading a pick....his price as a FA will be way overpriced and past the halfway mark of his career.
Earl got two picks in ONE game against us...

Our whole team has zero for the year....

Come on man

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

Come on man
From a fans perspective he would be alot of help for 2 maybe 3 years....we would be basically paying a huge contract for what he's already accomplished, not so much what he has left in the take.......all in all it would be a bad business decision.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Come on man

I don't mind us SIGNING Earl, but, in light of the injury, I don't want to trade picks for him. Maybe we could trade a very low rate player and put him on our injured reserve. THAT would be fine by me.