Still good prospect left on the board for dallas

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
With the Picks Dallas has going into day two, this is where I want Dallas to attack the draft board and go get the players they covet by trading up if a player they covet drops into range.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Parsons wasn't ideal, but there are still plenty of picks and players to make this a good draft. Eat your Wheaties, Jerry.

Dallas-Cowboys-1995-Super-Bowl-XXX-Champions-Wheaties-1.jpg

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
With the Picks Dallas has going into day two, this is where I want Dallas to attack the draft board and go get the players they covet by trading up if a player they covet drops into range.

Im inclined to agree. If their board says the value is there for Moehrig then I hope they go get him.

It's cool and all having 11 picks in the draft but 11 draft picks aren't making this team. I'd rather have 10 picks again if it means I now have a new #1 LB and a new #1 FS both ready to go.

It's about value and I think some people forget that. If I have every draft pick in the 7th round then I likely end up with about thirty 7th round rookies that will never play meaningful downs.

Everyone is all excited now about three 3rd round picks but I think an honest hope for those picks, given all the history of bust rates and stuff in the 3rd round, is one starter, one backup, and one disappointment. There's a reason these guys are going at the end of day 2.

Dalmations202

Reaction score
Who ya got at 44? Just a guess but one of these guys in each category will still be there at 44
CB -- Joseph or Melifonwu
FS -- Moehrig or Grant or Holland
DT -- Barmore or Nixon

Pick at 44 determines the 3rd round picks -- I got taking a FS here, and hoping a CB falls to the top of the 3rd.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Who ya got at 44? Just a guess but one of these guys in each category will still be there at 44
DT -- Barmore or Nixon

Pick at 44 determines the 3rd round picks -- I got taking a FS here, and hoping a CB falls to the top of the 3rd.

Cowboys are still in the same boat they were before the draft - needs in multiple spots, multiple players can help them. Parson's isn't by himself making the defense great.

FS, CB, OT - any of those taken, and if he's got a good rating, I'll be okay with it...

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I've low-key interested in JOH for a hybrid role. He could line up as starting quasi-SS with Wilson hawking a bit more. You can bring him up on 3rd down to rush the passer or using him on 3rd and short situations.

I'm surprised he's still there and if I'm JAX, I take him.

starfan1

Reaction score
DT -- Barmore or Nixon

Highlighted guys id be surprised if they made it to 44
McNeil in 3rd maybe Wade and OL
I consider today more important than yesterday but i love the pick we got

Carson

Reaction score
Highlighted guys id be surprised if they made it to 44
McNeil in 3rd maybe Wade and OL
I consider today more important than yesterday but i love the pick we got
Grant should make it. The other two have no chance

Dalmations202

Reaction score
none of the three FS made it.
Joseph made it and Dallas took him.
Barmore didn't make it.

So now Dallas needs FS and DT in the third.