Still not worried

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Dallas dropped in total defense to no. 6 overall...

Dallas is at no. 12 in total offense...

Dallas still owns the no. 1 slot in TOP...

Dallas is third from last in offensive penalties as well...

A quick rundown concerning the team that gave up plenty of rushing yards Monday night...

1st half

1 long TD drive... 1 a game can be acceptable
1 short TD drive... due to turnovers (stop turnovers and these kind of drives will come to a halt)

2nd half

2 FGs... bend but don't break D (allows for miracles, no blowouts, and experience winning the close ones (which we're getting plenty of))

I'm not too worried!

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

NorTex

Reaction score
Those ranking are bogus...you have to look at the strength of your opponent...I mean, we've played the Eagles twice, the Seahawks, Giants, Chargers and a couple of other decent offensive teams...Skins, Raiders, Arizona.

In fact, 8 of the 9 games we have played have been against offenses that are ranked in the top 14 of the league.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Dallas did not play that badly overall. That Bledsoe pick was huge in giving the Eagles an easy TD and that made the score seem worse than the level of play would indicate.

vicjagger

Reaction score
lurkercowboy said:
Dallas did not play that badly overall. That Bledsoe pick was huge in giving the Eagles an easy TD and that made the score seem worse than the level of play would indicate.

Kinda like that McNabb pick...

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
The rankings are based on yardage. When we had the "best" defense in the NFL in 2002, I would not say that that defense was all too intimidating. This defense is a top 5 defense not because of the yardage, but PPG, and the fact that it's among the leaders in sacks. Ill take a 5th ranked defense that creates turn overs and pressures the opponents QB to one that puts up gaudy statistics.