***Still taking donations for Jason Witten Camp!***

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey CZ'ers,

It's that time of the year where Cowboy fans get together for a good cause and donate so that a few kids, who otherwise couldn't afford it, can attend Jason Witten's football camp.

The camp is being held May 4-5 at Grand Prairie High School.

Boys and girls, ages 7-14, will be able to learn football fundamentals and basic life lessons from Jason Witten.

The cost to send a kid to this year's camp is only $149. Last year CowboysZone sent a record amount of kids due to the members' generosity and we would love to replicate that generosity this year.

We will take donations until April 12, so that all monies can be sent to the camp representatives by their deadline. No amount is too small!

If you would like to donate on behalf of CZ and help send a kid to Jason Witten's camp, go to www.donatewittencamp.com and click the Donate button.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been out a few days here and accessing only by phone, so I just saw this. But this is a good cause and a great idea.

Let's get the contributions going from anybody who's interested!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some of these little kids want to go to camp.

Donate a little to help them go.

little-rascals.jpg

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I know it's hard to afford things like this in these economic times and I know that some of you may have already given to support this cause or perhaps others already.

I will pledge to send on kid to camp. If anybody can contribute anything at all, it will help to send another or maybe a few others. If you can't, you can't and that's understood but if you can, please do so. Every little bit will help.

Thank you all.

:)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Awesome! Looks like we've got enough for three kids. Let's keep it going folks!

Every little bit counts. :)

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I pledge to send at least one kid to camp. This is a worthy cause and you are assured all your money will go to sending children to camp.

Sports are one way for these disadvantaged kids to get an education. So if you can please lend a helping hand. Thanks.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
More donations have come in...and with the two pledges, we are now up to four kids that are being sent to Jason Witten's camp.

We have about 10 more days before I need to send payment to Witten's representatives.

Again, no donation is too small!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks to all who have donated so far. Every little bit counts and I know the kids who will get to go to the camp on behalf of CZ will appreciate the opportunity.

We've got seven more days until the donation drive ends. So if you've pledged any $$, but have not made the actual donation, please make your donation as soon as possible. I want to make sure we have real cash in hand, when I prepare the check to go to Witten's reps.

No donation is too small!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Sent money for one child.

If 30 people donate $5 that will send one child to camp.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jobberone;5041759 said:
Sent money for one child.

If 30 people donate $5 that will send one child to camp.

Funxva;5041813 said:
I'm good for a $100 donation!
Thanks guys!

With the remaining pledge and all donations, we have enough to send five kids.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're holding steady at five kids, but if we can get a few last minute donations, we can get a sixth kid to Witten's camp on behalf of CZ and I think that would be a great accomplishment for you guys.

No donation is too small!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Witten Camp donation drive is officially over, but the site is still up for any last minute donations.

Not too late!