Still upset about Jay Ajayi for some reason

Reaction score
Still pissed we didn't use our 4th rounder on him. How nice would he be to have right now? Instead we have Rod Smith and Trey Williams backing up Darren McFadden.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
tumblr_niqnb4Hklm1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Reaction score
You are pissed we didn't grab a guy after his first 11 carries in the NFL?!?

Please go sit in the corner.

No, I live in Boise and watched his whole college career in person. He was a first round talent, and his first 11 carries have shown that. Plain and simple, we should have picked him in the 4th round over a LB that never sees the field. I didnt care then, and don't care now, about any degenerative knee issue. Talent is talent and for the short term he was worth it.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I wish Dallas would have snagged him. Not saying he's gonna be great but I do think he'd have been better than what the team currently has. I think he already has more runs of 20 yards than McFadden.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sucks to be you I guess.

There are players I wish we would have drafted in the past, because of being a homer for the college team or just liking the player a great deal due to their talent in college.

But at the end of the day...crying over it after the fact boils down to just crying.

Quit crying.

Public Service announcement...brought to you by the quit crying and rueing center of america

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
No, I live in Boise and watched his whole college career in person. He was a first round talent, and his first 11 carries have shown that. Plain and simple, we should have picked him in the 4th round over a LB that never sees the field. I didnt care then, and don't care now, about any degenerative knee issue. Talent is talent and for the short term he was worth it.

Did you just call Jay a first round talent?

Yikes.

John813

Reaction score
I like him over Miller as a running back.
Wasn't he a mid round pick who fell due to his knees condition?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Langford in the 3rd maybe.

I'd not be thrilled burning a 4th on Ajayi, frankly.