Stop Debating the Rule - Who's Gonna Play?

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Sportsbabe;1841288 said:
I'm hopeful he'll get close to the receiver. Anything will be better than what we've been doing.

you realize we don't play very much man at all right? you know what a zone is?
one guy isn't going to fix jack, but him being even further out of position than all you roy trolls think roy is, is surely gonna hurt us.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1841228 said:
It will be Davis.
The one thing to worry about with Davis being the starting SS is how he will fair later in the game IF they also use him no all the ST Coverage units. It could wear him down if they don't put someone else in his spot on ST.
That's where I think the dilema lies. I think some serious shuffling will have to talke place for Saturday's game. Do you think there's a way to work Bobby Carpenter in the lineup. (Just reaching here.) Keith can't play all the snaps.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1841301 said:
Who said anything about putting SS as the last line of defense? Stop making up crap to fit your argument. I simply said he sucked when he played the defense, whether be as FS or SS.

lol, we put both our safeties in deep, cover-2 alot last year, that is the last line of defense, but this year, we don't have our SS, which is what Killer will be playing, in that role, so he won't be the last line of defense, where he was horrible at last year

Killer never played SS because Roy hasn't not started a game since he's been here, until this year

learn more about the game and the roles our players have before spouting off next time

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Hey, maybe Hamlin will pick up a suspension for nearly killing that Eagle TE.

Stuff would really get interesting then...

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
if we had to lose one of our starting safeties, at least its just for Carolina...if they cant stop the Matt Moore led offense, even without a starting DB or two, we just freaking suck

there's also no excuse for another piss poor offensive performance like Philly either

David

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sportsbabe;1841325 said:
That's where I think the dilema lies. I think some serious shuffling will have to talke place for Saturday's game. Do you think there's a way to work Bobby Carpenter in the lineup. (Just reaching here.) Keith can't play all the snaps.

I take it you mean bobby on ST.

He already is playing on the ST and even though it sucks to have your former 1st round pick basically being a ST team player. He does do a good job on ST for the most part.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1841374 said:
I take it you mean bobby on ST.

He already is playing on the ST and even though it sucks to have your former 1st round pick basically being a ST team player. He does do a good job on ST for the most part.

watch for Ogelsby to be activated to take Davis' role on special teams