Stop with the Ellis and 3-4

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
You all assume Ellis is gone. You also assume were playing nothing but 3-4 and Ellis has no role.

Ellis WILL play, bc he is a valued commodity for us. He will be on the field, believe it or not. Same with Glover. We WILL show multiple fronts.

I almost feel we might go 4-3 as much or more then the 3-4 for at least one more year. Yes we got SOME pieces for a 3-4 this year. Next year we may even go exclusively 3-4, but for THIS YEAR we are more geared to show multiple fronts, and that mean Ellis WILL BE A COWBOY at least another season.

Nuff said.

cannonball44

Stephen Peterman's Campaign Manager
Reaction score
good job muhast, I don't think I could have said it any better....

doomsday_II

Reaction score
Muhast said:
You all assume Ellis is gone. You also assume were playing nothing but 3-4 and Ellis has no role.

Ellis WILL play, bc he is a valued commodity for us. He will be on the field, believe it or not. Same with Glover. We WILL show multiple fronts.

I almost feel we might go 4-3 as much or more then the 3-4 for at least one more year. Yes we got SOME pieces for a 3-4 this year. Next year we may even go exclusively 3-4, but for THIS YEAR we are more geared to show multiple fronts, and that mean Ellis WILL BE A COWBOY at least another season.

Nuff said.

Completely agree. Even if we run the 4-3 only 40% of the time, Ellis getting the high majority of snaps plus giving the "true" 3-4 ends a blow/change of pace, their is no reason parcells in blowing smoke up Ellis and Glovers arse. That's still 60% or so of snaps they are projected.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
I agree.Ellis is going to do just fine.Also, by showing multiple fronts,you keep the offense off guard and confused.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
lol glad u all agree.

And Little Jr. How do you know we will run the 3-4 more then the 4-3? did Bill tell u himself?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Little Jr said:
We will run the 3-4 more than 4-3.

and how is that, its a new scheme not enough of our players have experince in it, so i seriously dount we'll run a sheme most of the palyers and coaching staff dont have experince in (Zimmer)

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
man, what did i miss?

what's w/ all the ellis talk?

i don't see how he's leaving.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
phillycowboyslover said:
man, what did i miss?

what you missed was a two mothn old fight that has resurfaced and caused soem people to belive that we need to get rid of eliis

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
phillycowboyslover said:
man, what did i miss?

he's not anytime soon...not sure why so many seem to want to see him go

course, some people thought a recent #17 was a real NFL starting QB, or that Woody Dantzler is some sort of tremendous NFL prospect...

:rolleyes:

David