Strange question regarding ancient mythical stones

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Ok a little backstory ...

A looooooong time ago I remember watching some show about mysteries and myths about stuff on earth. Stuff like the pyramids, stonehenge, etc...

One thing in particlar I remember was something about some stones laid out on some stretch of land (I have no idea where though). These stones (or boulders) are supposedly laid out far away from eachother. From a mile up in the air you can see that the stones form the shape of a bird (I remember them saying it was the shape of a phoenix).

Just out of curiosity I was trying to look it up on the net but with no success. I don't remember enough about it to search for anything specific. Searching for "Phoenix" is a dead end.

I'm hoping one (or more) of you know more or less what I'm talking about and can help me out. So if any of you know what I'm talking about, a little info would be greatly appreciated.

Hoov

Reaction score
South America ? im thinking its a good posibility, iread some other things very similar, where certain landscaping was designed to reveal something from an elevated view. i cant remember but i think it was Peru.

BTW, you know these are all identifying landmarks for the extraterrestrials to find their hidden runway when they return, right ?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoov said:
South America ? im thinking its a good posibility, iread some other things very similar, where certain landscaping was designed to reveal something from an elevated view. i cant remember but i think it was Peru.

BTW, you know these are all identifying landmarks for the extraterrestrials to find their hidden runway when they return, right ?

I was thinking Inca, Mayan or Aztec as well but I could find nothing when I googled. :eek::

Hoov

Reaction score
Interesting. I like reading anything about history, especially stuff that has a more mysterious or mystical theme.

Over the summer i read a book on the lost site of atlantis. The author who is an expert on that subject concludes that cuba or the other large island next to Cuba (cant remember name right now) was plato's Atlantis.

But also interesting was the overwhelming evidence that some meditreanean culture (likely phoenicians) had discovered south america and were able to travel from africa to south america and back several thousands of years ago. The thought is that when traveling by ship from egypt down the east coast of africa they were blown off course when the tried to come around the southern tip of africa. it still happens all the time today because of the current and strong winds. they have found coca and tobacco in the tombs of the ancient egyptians, and coca is indigenous to south america only. so it is assumed that there was a very early drug trade between the egyptians and the nautical culture that was able to travel back and forth from africa to south america. There is a lot of other evidence as well to suggest this took place such as ancient shipwrecks, but the authorities will not allow the ships to be examined for fear that histroty will be rewritten as to who originally discovered the americas.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
You're probably referring to the Nazca lines of Peru.

I didn't check the other's links to see if it was already mentioned.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Thanks for all your comments and help. I know the naked guy isn't the one I'm referring to but I'd never heard of that one before so it's interesting nonetheless.

SnTs, any luck finding a pic?

SPHawk

Reaction score
Hey Rack...I remember seeing something on TV about that a few years ago. It was supposively in Asia. I want to say I remember that part pretty good but i could be wrong

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Rack said:
Thanks for all your comments and help. I know the naked guy isn't the one I'm referring to but I'd never heard of that one before so it's interesting nonetheless.

SnTs, any luck finding a pic?

I found a pic but it wasnt anything like you describe so I thought I might be wrong or maybe you were thinking of something else. It was like crop circles on a big rock.

I will edit this post in a couple.

Here is the pic I found and it goes along with the previous post I made.

N10748.jpg