Straw Poll: Right now...Do you want Romo?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Start Romo or keep Bledsoe?

Can't add polls any more???

tecolote

Reaction score
He said Romo WOULD play this year, this is the time.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Romo PLEASE. The Texans could be a good first game for him. Of course we know that won't actually happen. BP is just too stubborn.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Romo. It's the Texans next week. Give him a half and see how he does.

I just can't believe in Bledsoe down the stretch. This game reminds me a lot of the Seattle game last year where an ill-advised throw also gave away any chance.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
its time to see what Romo can do, but I know it wont happen

Bledsoe has played awful since that Vikings preseason game...maybe he is more hurt than we know...but doesnt seem to have any zip on the ball or be throwing with any consistent accuracy even when he does get time...he's either washed up or injured...either way, its time for him to be replaced...we arnt going anywhere with Bledsoe

David

jrumann59

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1076512 said:
Just trying to be argumentative. There is no logical reason to keep starting Bledsoe. Non whatsoever.

Your right if you want to totally write season off.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Hostile;1076497 said:
I know you don't like Romo, but I simply cannot understand wanting Bledsoe. You know the result of Bledsoe (9-7 season at best). Why not give Romo a shot?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Romo, if your going to throw away another season with Parcells you might as well start looking to post Parcells.

lspain1

Reaction score
Given that it's the Texans, I polled Romo, but I know that won't happen. We live and die with Bledsoe this year.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
jrumann59;1076527 said:
Your right if you want to totally write season off.

With Bledsoe, it's already been written. At least Romo gives us a chance to do something.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1076512 said:
Just trying to be argumentative. There is no logical reason to keep starting Bledsoe. Non whatsoever.

I agree...

David

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Voted Bledsoe even thought I would like to say Romo can get it done. I still think Drew gives us the best chance to win. That said, it would be a time to start Romo next week, home, against Houston.