CFZ Streaks that must end

blueblood70

Reaction score
We all know about the long 27 year streak of no divisional playoff wins or NFC championship games or Super Bowls. Obviously those streaks need to end asap.

But before we change that long frustrating history, we need two big streaks to also end that could lead to the end of the 27 yr streak:
  1. Making the playoffs in back to back seasons. It’s been 15 years since the last time this team made the playoffs in back to back seasons- 2006-07 to be exact. Looking very much like that streak will finally be broken this year.
  2. Winning a road playoff game for the first time in 30 years. I still can’t believe we haven’t won a road playoff game since the 1992 NFC championship game in SF nearly 30 years ago. We are 0-8 on the road in the playoffs since the day Jimmy Johnson screamed, “How about them Cowboys!”
It’s pretty simple- if this year is going to be a success the two streaks above must end. Winning a road playoff game is THE test for a true SB contender. It looks increasingly like the Cowboys will have to win some road playoff games to make the last 27 yr streak end.

Here’s to making the playoffs and winning some road playoff games.
yes and a bonus is somehow catching Philly maybe a tie get tiebreaker and win the division.. that would be the first time in very long time to win the division in B2B years.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Man I read that as "Steaks must end". I was like aw hell naw. LOL