stream sites problem? need working site *Merge*

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
i will not be home all day today, but i have my phone and i willbe tethering. but sites like justintv and surf channel seem to be not broadcasting games. did the nfl shut these sites feeds down or what? anybody else having this problem? and will the cowboys feed be affecting tonight? stargazer can answer that i guess. since he gets his feed im guessing from the same sites

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I'd like to stream the miami, wash and NYG

can some one point out a few sites to look for them

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
How about people putting the sites up on a separate thread each week for each and have the mods sticky it?

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
It is pretty odd that Justintv isn't broadcasting any games. Sopcast seems to be offline on all the channels as well....So I guess I'm stuck with the lame Panthers/Vikings game for now:mad:

The Direct TV thing from last week isn't working either.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jobberone;2273471 said:
How about people putting the sites up on a separate thread each week for each and have the mods sticky it?
Not a good idea...

One, we'd merge them. And two, we'd never sticky 'em. Sorry.

Ren

Reaction score
The Cowboys game will be streamed for free on NFL.com, every SNF game is

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I watched the Philly game for awhile but I guess they found it and torpedoed it. Is it illegal to broadcast it for free?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Was watching on upstream and it tanked. Anyone got a working feed for the Philly/Steeler game?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jobberone;2274209 said:
Are they illegal?
The sites are illegal, but that's not why we wouldn't sticky 'em. Reality doesn't like a whole bunch of stickies, so we limit how many we sticky.