JBS

Reaction score
Thanks for the thread. I may need this today as well

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Signed up for NFL ST yesterday.
Though I got it free 6 of the last 7 years. Done the streaming before. It was ok.
However I like the ease of switching between games when I want without going through all the pops ups and freezing and all that. If it is still like that.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Signed up for NFL ST yesterday.
Though I got it free 6 of the last 7 years. Done the streaming before. It was ok.
However I like the ease of switching between games when I want without going through all the pops ups and freezing and all that. If it is still like that.
Honestly, I'm still trying to decide........my cellphone can use an upgrade, so Verizon is also an option.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honestly, I'm still trying to decide........my cellphone can use an upgrade, so Verizon is also an option.
Draftkings has a deal, sign up, make a $5 bet. Get $200 in bets plus $100 off ST.
I almost did that but I am not a big on betting, other than playing slot machines.

Carson

Reaction score
Draftkings has a deal, sign up, make a $5 bet. Get $200 in bets plus $100 off ST.
I almost did that but I am not a big on betting, other than playing slot machines.
I’m with you. I usually play the free games and pools.

I earned a $1.00 credit to sign and I’m to $1.46 Lol

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Saw this on X but didn't pay much attention.......hmm, maybe