Stroud, Mixon, Schultz, Diggs, Collins, and Dell Will Count Less Against The Cap Than Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yup. Dak is paid more than basically the entire skill positions of the Texans offense combined.

He's also going to make over 20 million more next season than Hurts, Barkley, Brown, and Smith combined for the Eagles.

A daily reminder of how insanely Jerry overpaid for someone that needs more help than you could possibly acquire without pure luck, not just at the top of the draft, but deep into the late rounds of it.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Come on man this is massive reach.

Stroud, Dell and Collins are all on rookie deals.
And Mixon is on tail end of his career ..... this post is a joke.

Come to think if it....Dak is gonna cost more than me, my wife, my 4 daughters, my unborn grandchildren against this year's cap. How the hell do we expect to win with that salary?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yup. Dak is paid more than basically the entire skill positions of the Texans offense combined.

He's also going to make over 20 million more next season than Hurts, Barkley, Brown, and Smith combined for the Eagles.

A daily reminder of how insanely Jerry overpaid for someone that needs more help than you could possibly acquire without pure luck, not just at the top of the draft, but deep into the late rounds of it.
Jalen Hurts cap hit in 2029 is 94 million….put the pipe down…

kumizi

Reaction score
Big fan of what the Texans have been doing but I don’t really get the Mixon and Diggs acquisitions.

Two big time declining players on an ascending team. Diggs is also a monumental PITA.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You literally just talked about Daks contract in his 4th year and comparing it to rookie deals and first year deals lol. You’re reaching end even your fellow Eagles brethren want nothing to do with this lol…..
You really trying to start a battle on two fronts while you're already getting dog walked over on another thread?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Not Dak's fault as Jerry is an idiot...........................

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yea guess what they will push it farther down the years just like everyone else does except the cowboys
Yep.....they're still learning how to use the cap and trying to cut pieces of a pie smh.....trying to cut a pie with a pencil...

Havic

Reaction score
Qb on a rookie deal lets you bring real talent to your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.