Stuart Schweigert

Sandman52

Reaction score
Man, he's really showing some stuff out their. Big hits on Gonzo at the goal line and just stopped Priest on 3rd down. Woulda been nice to have had a chance to select him. :rolleyes:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Sandman52 said:
Man, he's really showing some stuff out their. Big hits on Gonzo at the goal line and just stopped Priest on 3rd down. Woulda been nice to have had a chance to select him. :rolleyes:
We had at least 2 chances. He was a 3rd rounder.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
Been watching this game with an eye towards our matchup with both teams later in the season.

Thoughts as of halftime;

Oakland on defense seems to be very stout up front IF you run straight at them. Their LBs seem a bit slow footed on the perimeter game. Also the pass rush is so-so.
On offensive I just thank God they have Collins at qb. L Jordan seems a little unsure of himself too, but he'll probabably have that licked when we come to town.

KC on defense seems solid but its hard to gauge them as the raiders seemed to have neglected the running game already in the 1st half smd they can't make up their minds if they want to simply feed Moss or distribute the ball.

Offensively, Green has been off on the deep balls but the 2 headed beast at RB is producing and ofcourse there is Gonzales. Hope our D has things all figured out before that game.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
The knock on Schweigert is he's a poor tackler (he was horrible tackling in week 1). That's about the worst Negative a FS can have being that they're the last line of defense. Other then that, he's a pretty good safety.

IndianaCowboyFan

The Bullet
Reaction score
He will get better. He was great at Purdue. Very fast. He is a converted Qb. Sorry I am a Purdue boy through and through. How about that Orton kid.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Neither team is very impressive tonight. alot of mistakes. But i think Sterling wants to date Moss. He is just falling all over this guy.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MsCowboy said:
Neither team is very impressive tonight. alot of mistakes. But i think Sterling wants to date Moss. He is just falling all over this guy.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: