Stumbled onto this today

Mannix

Reaction score
Every time I watch this, I start to cry like a little girl....then I instantly get PISSED AS HELL that Jerry has yet to put this great leader in the Ring of Honor. SCREW YOU Jerry!!! Jerry's biggest worry about inducting Jimmy is his ego, being upstaged, and how to stay hidden while the crowd goes Ape S for a good 5 minutes after Jimmy's name is called out....I used to like you Jerry....now I could give 2 S's about you. You have RUINED everything Jimmy built, and have PERSONALLY turned this once great organization into the laughingstock of the NFL....screw you Jerry!!!

PS And Stephen, you are just as bad....SCREW YOU TOO!!!

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Every time I watch this, I start to cry like a little girl....then I instantly get PISSED AS HELL that Jerry has yet to put this great leader in the Ring of Honor. SCREW YOU Jerry!!! Jerry's biggest worry about inducting Jimmy is his ego, being upstaged, as in what can he do and how to react while the crowd goes Ape S for a good 5 minutes after Jimmy's name is called out....I used to like you Jerry....now I could give 2 S's about you. You have RUINED everything Jimmy built, and made this once great organization the laughingstock of the NFL....screw you Jerry!!!

PS And Stephen, you are just as bad.

There’s only 1 person responsible for 26 years of futility and that’s Jerry Jones.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe if he'd mentioned Jerry when he was giving people credit for his success..............

:omg:

khiladi

Reaction score
Everybody blaming Jerry this year, when pretty much everybody on this forum was saying the team was primed for a SB run. Resident Dak fans were telling us how Dak was killing it, as opposed to Wentz in the first couple games and nobody was gonna stop this offense. Even Jerry not paying Dak like 50 billion dollars for stat-padding in garbage time turned out to be his fault, because Dak broke his leg as if a bigger check would have prevented it.