Stupid coach = stupid team

cml750

Reaction score
I will start this in the rant zone to save the mods the trouble. We have seen this crap over and over. Garrett is a loser plain and simple. When will Jerry finally sober up enough to see it?

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
At this point it looks like never. The stupid things this team does is a reflection of him as a coach. I said it here this offseason when you had the #4 overall pick coming out of a weed dispensary. Here we go in the regular season and the stupid is showing up on the field. it doesn't even matter if he's telling these guys the right thing, they aren't listening to him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I will start this in the rant zone to save the mods the trouble. We have seen this crap over and over. Garrett is a loser plain and simple. When will Jerry finally sober up enough to see it?

The idiot blew ANOTHER late game management situation. Why didnt he call a timeout right before the two minute warning? Football 101.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Ole carrot top at it again. Never wanted him from day 1...been rocking my sig image for almost half a decade now lol

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Jerry gets to make a lot of money, be in the spotlight and pretend to be a football guy regardless of winning. Jason makes him comfortable and thats more important than being a winning coach.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
A mediocre coach for a mediocre team. Why are people surprised? The Cowboys play like this year after year.