Stupidest OC in the NFL

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Anyone who complains about Sean Peyton should take a look at the idiot who runs the 49ers offense. There is not a easier thing to read then the 49er offense. They just run the ball every down and never pass. Dumbest OC in the NFL by far.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You do realize the wind in Chicago is blowing 30 mph. Kinda hard throwing in those conditions.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The 49ers traded away their only decent qb. I don't know if he has any other choice.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
You do realize the wind in Chicago is blowing 30 mph. Kinda hard throwing in those conditions.

Kyle Orton whose arm is nowhere even near as strong as Cody Pickets is not having any problems throwing in that wind.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wolverine said:
Kyle Orton whose arm is nowhere even near as strong as Cody Pickets is not having any problems throwing in that wind.
Considering that Orton is playing in his home stadium, he's probably a little more used to such things...

And come on, Pickett was 4th on the depth chart, as long as the score is close.. U'll prolly see a bunch of handoffs and option plays..

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Considering that Orton is playing in his home stadium, he's probably a little more used to such things...

And come on, Pickett was 4th on the depth chart, as long as the score is close.. U'll prolly see a bunch of handoffs and option plays..

Yeah he is 4th on the chart. But only 2 pass attempts in the 1st half tells me the 49ers have the dumbest OC ever in the NFL. If all your gonna do is just run every down then why not have the punter or some back up offensive lineman play QB and have him hand off the ball.

scottsp

Reaction score
Wolverine said:

You mean the Kyle Orton who has only completed four passes and put zero points on the board through a half of football?

I'm not so sure I'm allowing Cody Pickett to sling the ball around either. In fact, NOT.

rysko

Reaction score
lol i cant believe im hearing this... the wind is incredible there are you even watching the game? and Orton has like 50 yards passing compared to Picketts 30... big whoops

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
Lets look at his final throwing stats for the 49ers.
PASSING
CP/T YDS TD INT
C. Pickett 1/13 28 0 1

Spurs21Cowboys22

Reaction score
I live a couple hours south of Chicago and can easily say... damn, it's windy! Pickett was in a lose-lose situation. Sure, Orton completed 8/13 passes, but for only 67 yards. Considering 31 of that was on one pass to Clark, that would be 36 yards on 12 attempts. 3 yard passes aren't all that different than just straight up running it. This is a game that was bound to be won and lost on special teams. Sure enough, that was the case.