Twitter: Sturm: Top 20 QBs on 3rd downs last couple years (2018-2019)

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I'm wondering if you separated those third down stats against winning teams what they would be? Again i'm a dak supporter... but last year he feasted off bad teams. Not beating a winning team all year.
Then you’d have to do that for every player in the list. How many winning teams are there each season?

10-14?? you’re playing many teams with losing records.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Put it this way, the pass to Gallup that was called PI.. That was single man coverage on a third and ten, that close. I mean the Rams were so scared of Dak to leave their dudes on islands in such situations..
But they don't hear you though

NotForLong

Reaction score
Until 2014 Romo was Andy Dalton with black hair.

Dak is a much better Quarterback. Even witten didn’t want Romo anymore lol
Witten didnt want the Cowboys any more. When he abandoned them in the middle of the draft. Possibly costing us a Kid named after the city of his Families favorite Football team.

That kid looks like a star.

Listen, I love the carear Witten had here. But I dont respect his honor. I believe he is selfish and self serving.

Him not wanting Romo as you put it would be expecting from someone selfish and with no Loyalty

NotForLong

Reaction score
Let’s see the 3rd down stats vs good defenses? Everyone knows Dak will light up the Giants, skins, Dolphins , browns etc. we want a convincing victory vs a good team.
I wanna see tge 3rd doen stats within the "Green" zone, inside the opponents 35 yd line. Theres a reason Cowboys were kicking so many 60 yd field goals last year